Suicune's Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Pokemon, Were you roleplay with your friends and have lots of Fun!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Melemele Island

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raikou

Raikou

Humor : Roar

Your Trainer
Name: Bella
Pokedex Filled:
Melemele Island - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/1000Melemele Island - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)

Melemele Island - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Bella smiled. As they walked towards the masalda shop, She suddenly had memories of her uncle before he died.

"Bella, I need you to do something."
"What is it?"
"I need you to take care of this."
"A pokemon egg?"
"Bella, that is a shiny Mew egg. Everyone is hunting it and killing anyone in their path. I can make it seem that I hid the egg somewhere when..."
"Your not going to die!"
"I'm afraid I might, Bella, you can be the greatest pokemon breeder of all-time, I know it."
"Ok uncle"

Bella shook her head to get rid of the memories
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Humor : When your cousin asks when playing Pokémon Go: 'What kind of Pikachu is this?'

Your Trainer
Name: Alani
Pokedex Filled:
Melemele Island - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/301Melemele Island - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/301)

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 2:20 am

Alani tilted her head and looked at Bella. "Everything okay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:
Melemele Island - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3/1000Melemele Island - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:29 am

Bella smiled. "Everything's ok." She opened the door to the masalda shop.
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Humor : When your cousin asks when playing Pokémon Go: 'What kind of Pikachu is this?'

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:
Melemele Island - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/301Melemele Island - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/301)

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 7:48 am

Alani went up to the counter excitedly. "Alola! Can I have your biggest sweet masalda please?" She asked. She looked at Tapu Koko who was giving a playful glare. "Oh and of course a spicy masalda for the picky one" She elbowed Tapu Koko playfully and winked. "Thank you!" She said as the cashier brought a large sweet masalda and a slightly smaller spicy masalda.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 am

Bella walked up to the counter. "Ill buy two spicy masaldas for Lily and Sparky please. And a Sweet one?"

Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:31 am

Alani set her large sweet masalda on the table and grabbed out her Pokeballs. "Everybody! Come on out!" And with that, Incineroar, Lilligant, Vaporeon, and the shiny eevee came out. She looked at the shiny Eevee. "I'm going to nickname you silver for your silver coat!" She announced.

Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 am

Bella smiled. "Mew come and eat!" She released Mew.

Mew sniffed the Sweet Masalda and started eating.

Lily ate the spicy one.
Sparky ate the other spicy one.
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:33 am

Alani watched her Pokémon eat the masaldas. "Hey! leave some for me as well!" She said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:34 am

Bella laughed. "I don't think they will. Look at mew! She looks like she's been starved."
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:36 am

Alani laughed sheepishly. "Same with Silver." She said.

OOC: I kinda want to give her a Rotom-Dex lol
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:43 am

Bella watched Mew. "I got it!" She smiled. "Ill nickname you Poppy!"
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:50 am

Alani glanced outside the Masalda shop window and saw a Pom-Pom Oricorio flying about. "Oh my goodness! Pom-Pom Oricorio!! They can only be found here in Melemele! Everyone, return! We are going to follow that Oricorio!" She shouted. She held out everbody's pokeballs except Tapu Koko's.

OOC: She has an obsession for Oricorio lol
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:50 am

Bella rolled her eyes. "While you chase that, I'm going to go and train. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:52 am

Alani looked over her shoulder. "Thought you hated fighting!" She said as she ran towards Melemele meadow. "When I come back I'll have a new Pokémon!"
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:54 am

Bella rolled her eyes. "I didn't say fighting training" She whispered. "Come on guys." She walked over to where there was trees. "Ok mew, use confusion on the tree!"
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 10:55 am

Alani ran and saw the Oricorio land in the meadow. "Okay Tapu Koko. Nature's madness!" She whispered. Tapu Koko hit the ground with a beak like hand and sent the power of nature towards the wild Oricorio. The Oricorio turned around and started generating electricity with its wings. "Nature's madness again!" Alani shouted. After Tapu Koko did this again she threw a Pokeball at it. It wiggled a few times before clicking shut. "Yes!!!" She shouted and started to run back to Bella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melemele Island
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4