Suicune's Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Pokemon, Were you roleplay with your friends and have lots of Fun!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

Melemele Island

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Humor : When your cousin asks when playing Pokémon Go: 'What kind of Pikachu is this?'

Your Trainer
Name: Alani
Pokedex Filled:
Melemele Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/301Melemele Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/301)

Melemele Island - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:50 am

Alani tilted her head. "What is it?" She asked. She looked towards Lilligant, Tapu Koko, and Incineroar. She watched them play and wondered how they felt.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Humor : Roar

Your Trainer
Name: Bella
Pokedex Filled:
Melemele Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/1000Melemele Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:52 am

Bella swallowed and pulled out a Pokemon egg. "It's a mew egg. My uncle, who bred Pokemon managed to get his hands on it before someone killed him for it. People have been hunting it for about a month or so. It should hatch any day now, but I'm just glad it will, so I can keep it safe."
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Humor : When your cousin asks when playing Pokémon Go: 'What kind of Pikachu is this?'

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:
Melemele Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/301Melemele Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/301)

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:54 am

"I have an egg I got from my closest friend.... She moved to another region after." She pulled out her purple and blue egg. "I wish I had a Fletchinder. It's ability is flame body and that would heat up the egg well. She patted the shiny Eevee next to her. "Maybe I should catch this Eevee..."
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:
Melemele Island - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3/1000Melemele Island - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:55 am

Bella got up and nodded. "It seems to like you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 am

"Well I'm going to give it something nicer than a Pokeball." She reached into her bag and pulled out a Luxury ball. "Eevee? Do you want to be my partner?" She asked softly.

The Eevee weakly looked up and pressed the button on the Pokeball, so she went in.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:00 am

Bella smiled and started putting the Pokemon egg back into the bag. Just then, a Houndoom jumped out of the bushes along with a trainer.

The trainer smiled. "Well well well, look what we have here. Two thieves."
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:05 am

Alani, being the overprotective trainer she was, tapped the Incium Z on her Z band and it started glowing. "Incineroar!! Get ready!" She shouted.

Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:10 am

The train smiled. "All I want now is that mew egg. Then I will leave. And I will take that eevee as well."

"Over my dead body!" Yelled Bella.
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:14 am

Alani threw a small fit. 'What am I thinking?!?! Dark type moves are nothing against other dark types!!" She shouted. She threw another Pokeball out. "Vaporeon! Hydro Cannon!" She yelled.

Vaporeon emerged from the Pokeball and shot a powerful Hydro Cannon at the houndoom
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:16 am

The trainer hissed and returned his Pokemon. "Go, venesaur!" He yelled. "Vine whip to get that eevee and that egg!" Venesaur grabbed the egg and was reaching for eevee.
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:18 am

Alani gasped. "No!!" She threw herself on the eevee and held it tightly. "T-Tapu Koko! Nature's madness, go!"

"Ko-ko-ko!" Tapu Koko drove his beak like hand into the ground and sent a natures madness after the venasaur

(Nature's madness halves the opponent's hp)
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:21 am

Venesaur roared. "Let's get out of here!" Yelled the trainer.

"No!" Yelled Bella. She couldn't use any of her Pokemon because they would hit the egg.

The egg glowed white and hatched into a baby mew.
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:23 am

"Tapu Koko!" Use you fast speed and chase after them!" She shouted.

Tapu Koko nodded and used its speed to chase after in a zig-zag pattern so he wouldn't get hit.

Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:25 am

Mew squirmed in the venesaurs grip. "MEW!" It mewed pitifully.

Bella looked at Raikou. "Can you hit it with Ice power?" She asked.

Lily shook her head. "It will hit !ew."
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:27 am

Alani turned to Bella. "Have Lily follow them. She's an electric type so she's naturally fast!" She said.

Eevee cried out the the Mew sadly
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:30 am

Lily pelted after them.

The mew squirmed and used confusion on the venesaur, making the venesaur drop it painfully on the ground.

Lily picked up the mew and pelted back.

Bella looked at Alani. "I want to thunderbolt them out of here."
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:32 am

Alani smiled. "Same here. Mind if I help out?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:33 am

Bella nodded. "Sparky, Thunderbolt! Lily thunderbolt!"
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:34 am

Alani raised her fist in the air. "Tapu Koko! Discharge!" She shouted loudly.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:37 am

"Ahhhhhhhh!" The trainer and venesaur ran off.

Bella looked at the mew. "It's ok, I won't hurt you."

The mew flew up to her and sat on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:39 am

"I don't know about you but chasing off bad people makes me hungry. I'm going to the masalda shop. Pokémon and people all love them. Wanna come? I'm sure we can find something Mew likes there." She rubbed the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:42 am

Bella smiled. "Sure! Lily loves their masalda!" Bella picked up her stuff. She pulled out a Luxuary ball. "Return, mew!"
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 4:44 am

"Incineroar! Lilligant! Vaporeon! Return!" She held out the Pokeballs. Tapu Koko flew over and Alani patted him. "I usually keep Tapu Koko out. Usually brings me luck for this is the island he protects." She said.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 7:48 am

Bella smiles. "It's not like I can return Lily. She hates the pokeball" she reached out and sparky climbed onto her arm. "I normally keep two Pokemon out with me at a time.
Back to top Go down
Tapu Koko
Head Admins//Creaters
Head Admins//Creaters
Tapu Koko

Your Trainer
Pokedex Filled:

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 8:09 am

Alani smiled. "Also Kahuna Hala would kill me if he didn't know how the guardian deity that chose him as Kahuna was doing 24/7" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melemele Island   Melemele Island - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melemele Island
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next